everything has it's good points and bad points
okay so I upgraded to the new 'blogger' - I love the label system, I love the fact that it will now highlight where you have errors in your html code instead of just telling you that you have something wrong some where... LOL I love the new spell checker - HEAVEN! I have less errors with uploading photos [about freaking time!]
but it's annoying that it will not keep me logged in - I'm getting sick of having to log in all the time and what makes it even more frustrating is that my old password was much easier to type in then what my password for my email account is.... as I linked my email account with my blog - it changed my access password - GRR.
It also has changed the way I get my comments sent to me, while they still go to my mail box, now instead of each email-comment being in it's own little email... it darn well groups them according to what post they are commented on - good in theory - but not liking it in practices! :P
Now for a new rant, as you might be aware - you BETTER! it's the last week of the semester for my Studies - so I should be off working on stuff now instead of blogging.... but shh don't tell anyone that! I went into TAFE to do some extra work in the library today, as it's my day off and I thought I would be a good girl and go in to get some work done, I didn't rush in first thing in the morning as I figured I had access to the library until 6pm ... well I get there after lunch to find out that they have changed their opening hours [thanks for letting the students know this!!], and will now be shutting TWO HOURS EARLIER! - I was not impressed to say the least. I swore. I ranted. I would have yelled at someone if I knew who to yell at!! I sms'd Stacy to rant and he sms'd back to say how glad he was that he wasn't them right now!! LOL!
I mean call me WEIRD - but you would think at the end of the semester when students are running around like crazy getting everything finished that the library would be open LONGER not closing EARLIER! - MADNESS - ohh and should I mention the Library is where you can access the computers - we don't have a 24 hour computer lab! - Ohh how I am missing that feature from my old Uni days! - stupid TAFE! [collage]
Now want to see what other naughty things I have been doing when I should of been Studying? Which would be scrapping of course... ;)
aren't I just the cutest?! ROFL!
{Credits: My Hello Dolly Kit at www.pickleberrypop.com}
Okay guess I should go back to studying for my exam now huh :P



1 comment:
Hey, when are you gonna be online next? I've got something to tell you!
I swapped to beta too, I'm still getting used to it.
Belinda xoxo
Post a Comment