Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A little freebie

Okay girls,

I've been thinking about doing this ever since one of the girls on Disc talk radio made the comment when talking about my layout that they'd love someone to make this a template for them.... SO I thought "why not"

So to celebrate my wahoo from last week... HERE it is....

the original layout in question.....

and the template....

and if you are a bit of a template junkie - don't forget I now have my Ala Mode collection up at www.pickleberrypop.com [under little possum designs]

***Hope you all enjoy!! ***
(link has expired!}
and remember - if you download it let me know!!

31 comments:

Zebette said...

Thanks Peta, it's stunning and yeah I am a bit of a template junkie lately!

Simple Digital Girl said...

Fabulous Template- I will have to use this one soon!
Thanks!

Dawnree said...

thank you for the great template.

Joy said...

Thank you for the wonderful template! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great template......very intricate! cg

Anonymous said...

AWESOME layout and thanks for the template!!! LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great template, Peta!

Lisa W said...

Thank you, I have been wanting to scraplift your layout since I saw it.

Anonymous said...

What a great template. Thanks for sharing.

Retta said...

Thank you Peta! I can't wait to use it. :)

Anonymous said...

Great template! Thanks!

Deb G.

Tabatha said...

Thanks so much Peta, this is such a beautiful template! I can't wait to use it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template!

Rebecca said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for the gorgeous template! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fun template! Thanks a bunch!!

Sue

havagr8day said...

thx for sharing Peta, I love these templates they are soooooo great

Anonymous said...

thanks looks great!

Kaye said...

Thanks Peta for a great template. Much appreciated :)

mindy said...

This is adorable! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

oh wow Peta this is such a cool and funky layout and fabulous template! wtg and thanks for sharing :)

Robin said...

Love the template!!! :) Thanks for sharing!

DeeZee said...

oh wow, download expired already LOL! Guess you're a popular gal ;-) Thanks for the generosity though!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh.....xmas came early!!!!! We get a bit of the peta magic for ourselves....woo hooo...thank you SOsOoooo much...you know how much I adore that lo. MWAH....you're the best and the most talented and generous. Thank you!!!!
Shanah

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template! I really like all the circles!

DeLynn said...

Love the template! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks you!

Dana said...

Thank you - this is such a lovely template

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing. Love that layout too! Is that your little girl? We share the same name. :)

wyowoman said...

thank you for sharing your wonderful template! its a super neat page :)

Anonymous said...

Yep - I'm a template junkie! Thanks so much!!