its just the way you look at it.
This week I have been so out of it, running around in circles trying to get myself together and get all this work done.
Monday and Tuesday passed in a blur of "I should be studying, but I'm not, I should be getting things done, but nothing much is getting done" .... So yes wasted lots of time and fart arsed around, but my room DID get cleaned!!!
Wednesday passed with a blip, class was fine. Got my work done. Pretty much it. Nothing of note.
Thursday, I woke up late and Thursday are my worst days, as both classes on a Thursday are ones that I quite honestly see no real point to.
Didn't help that the afternoon's class was an exam! I have 3D in the morning and honestly I thought very seriously about just throwing this class in on Thursday as I pulled myself around the house getting ready to go in... mainly because I felt i was just so far behind and there was no way I could get on top of this one with out falling behind somewhere else - also the program we use for 3d is only available in class and so I have to get my work done then. We do have two hours of tute time we can access the computers at - this is one hour at lunch time [we only get an hour for lunch!] or an hour at the end of the day [which is where i envisioned spending the rest of next week!] But I'm glad I went to class, as not only did I get my final project finished in class time but I also found out that I was only behind on one thing and all I would have to do to finish that off was to put in some lights and I'd be done - piece of piss! SO YAY for me
Next up was my exam - this is my design history subject one that I hate. Not so much the subject but I find the class very 'poorly' given and don't think that I have learnt anything of 'value' from this class that I couldn't of learnt just reading a book [actually if I spent the time that I wasted in class reading books each week I would more then likely have learnt MORE then what I did!] - Yes not happy with this subject. But some how I feel I did well on the exam - I need 75/100 to pass, I may not get it - but I'm hopeing that I do! If not I get a second chance [How lucky is that!!!]
Friday, again I hate the morning class and not for the subject but for the way it is taught [same teacher as Thursday afternoon's class - hmm sensing something there?] This time it was Typography. I like this subject and have had a lot of fun with it, and I think it's one of the subjects I do my best in. Now the thing is, the teacher SUCKS! Ohh I like her as a person but I so wish she wasn't my teacher. She changes her mind on things as often as she says the word okay [and for those of you who watch south park - a very mr mackey
Okay at that!] Seems she waited till the day our major assignment was due to tell us we had all been doing it wrong and needed to do x y and z - when we thought it was k, l and m!! I could of screamed - actually I think I did!!! So yes, have to re do that whole thing now and I'm so annoyed with this one.
Friday was saved thought by my darling boy, we meet up in the city and went to the movies, got to see the Prestige with Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale [double yum yum yum's hehe !!] OMGOSH I have to say this move is AWESOME - if you love twists and intrigue and being surprised - go see it!! I Loved it!!! I went in not really knowing all that much about what it was about but boy I can't wait till it's out on video as I'll so be getting it out and watching it all again to see what I missed! After the movie we went to our favourite little Indian place for the most yummy of yumm Indian pizza. Came back to my place ate our dinner and spent the night chatting to my house mates which was kind of nice to have that interaction with them.
Saturday. kicked Stacy out. Did some shopping - didn't buy anything more then some meat and a food mag! Got home did some study and had the whole place to myself that night. So I watched Jerry Migure on telly and then more study. YAY LOL!
Today was a bit of an emotional roller coaster, I had a bad day. Nothing was working, I was miserable and just wanted to hug my boy! Even
thought about hopping a train and going to visit my parents! But I ended up going for a walk to the shops, getting some ice cream and some movies to watch! So sat on the couch pigged out and laughed at Cars [Love that movie!]. Didn't get all that much study done today but a little - better then nothing I guess.
I got a great phone call from Stacy tonight also, I'm so proud of him!! He got his uni results in and can I just say my boy is FREAKING AWESOME! He is so clever!! He got not one, not two but THREE 6's aka Distinctions. [second highest mark you can get] and not only that for his forth subject he got a 5 aka a Credit [third highest mark - and was only 2% off getting a 6 for that one also! - damn LOL!] ... So very very chuffed at that! He worked hard - but could do better. So hopefully he'll keep going down that road. I think I'm also pleased that he did so well with me in his life, after all last time around I didn't help very much on the studies side of life when we were first together - I actually was a big reason to why he dropped out and failed the first time - demanding needy girlfriends I don't know!! Glad I'm a little older now and will NOT repeat those mistakes again. I can actually HELP now.
So other then that. - There is only one other thing from my week that I will mention, and that was actually what this blog title started out being about.
On friday I was reading my emails and I got one that had me very sad. I applied to be apart of the whole Scrapbookgraphics - Studio Girls temp thing. I had my fingers crossed as I would love to have been a guest CT member - I've never been one!! :( But what can you do huh? I just wasn't what they where looking for along
with many others I'm sure! :) So yes, I was boo hooing after reading that email, opened up my next email and was going "aww that's to cute!" it seems that and older layout of mine had been chosen to be involved in the very first Dishin' the Digi Coast 2 Coast" at Disc Talk Radio. My layout was 'talked' about by Shanah Gordon and Deann McDaniel during the show - it was so much fun to listen to what they had to say about all the layouts they had selected to talk about, it was of course totally freaking WEIRD to hear someone - on the other side of the world talk about what they loved about a layout of mine. This was so freaking COOL I can't put it into words.
So yes, I was in the middle of going "I suck no one wants me on their ct" [yes I'm melodramatic I know] to "Ohh My freaking Gosh they picked me?! WHY?!" ROFL.
In closing - do yourself a favour - Go see the Prestige and go register at Disc Talk Radio and Listen to the girls chat about little old me HEHE.



No comments:
Post a Comment