La la la
Well
hmm what can I say about that last post?! Somedays I shouldn't post to my blog HEHE - ohh gosh I was in such a sad mood that day [damn hormons!]
Thank you everyone for your hugs and kind words. I promise that I will remind myself on days like that in future of all your wonderful comments. :)
Now onto other things.
Someone SHOT ME!
ROFLMAO!
I'm so sick of study!! So sick of getting everything 'finished' ARGH!!! Driving me nuts and of course the teacher today decided to pull a complete 180 on what she wants us to do so have to start all over again!!!!!
FREAKING HELL.
Okay lunch is nearly over - I best get back to work.
ONE MORE WEEK JUST ONE MORE WEEK
and thenk I'm free to sit on my bum and do nothing - YIPPIE.



2 comments:
Loved your "poem" from the other day... there are days when I could've written that... self-doubt sure can get to you, can't it? But, I love your sense of humor and fun and loved your next post! So, hang in there... :)
Not long till the end of study year now Peta!
Post a Comment