Somedays
I feel invisible and hate it
some days I feel invisible and want to stay that way.
Some days I just don't understand some people and wish they would disappear!
Some days I wish some people would be more visible in my life.
Some days I feel like giving up
Some days I feel like walking away
Some days I wonder why I bother
Some days I feel very melodramatic
Some days I wonder who hurts me more, the people who's absent make me said or me for even caring.
Somedays I believe actions speak louder then words.
Somedays the most important things are the small things, a single word could do so much....
Some days I wonder why the comments/emails/friendships stopped, when I'm still here.....
Some days I should just go to bed and wait for tomorrow.
Some days I wonder if I will ever be good enough.



8 comments:
Oh Peta, some days I read you blog and just wish I were there by your side to give you a big 'ole hug! I love you girl!
Have to agree with jacque... wish there wasn't all of Australia between us, because I would so love to hang out with you in real life. Big {{{HUG}}} Hon... and you are way good enough.... don't ever let anyone tell you that you are not.
I'll just hang here and be invisible with ya, ok? hugs hun
I'm still here!!!! Luv ya! And got so excited today when I saw a LO of yours in my mag!!!
Hey you crazy Aussie Chick.... dont put yourself down - you are more than just "good enough".
Sending A VERY BIG HUG your way.
Dianne
you rock Peta!
Shelley :)
{{{hugs}}} my friend. You have a lot of great friends here who care about you a lot.
*hugs* You're awesome Peta! :)
Post a Comment