total pimping...
Okay it's not very often I do this but I have to just share this -but I have to pimp three designers who's stuff I just WANT right now hehe - pity I have no money *cry*...
Have you see Kimberly Giarrusso's Family Tree collection? or how about her chrismas set? Even more awesome - did you see that it's all 50% off [EVERYTHING] - KIM YOU'RE EVIL! hehe.... :)
[go here to get these]
Have you seen Amanda Rockwells new collection? Back in Black. OMGOSH! I'm so over that I want I want I want - HELLO BACK IN BLACK!? Is anyone else going "Hey Amanda must of made that Kit for Peta as she knows how addicted she is to black"... hehe AMNADA - YOU'RE EVIL TO MISSY!! :)

[go here to get these]
and lastly - Dani Mogstad. Did you heare that she's now selling at Digi Shop talk? Did you see the awesome collection she put out to celebrate?! - this is one I want the 'most' out of the collection...... [I do want it all but this is the one that I want over the others - if I was told I could only have one ROFL] and Dani ... lol yeap EVIL girl! :)

[go here to get these]
Oh and let me just say NO I am in no way affliatd with above mentioned designers- other then the fact I adore them that is. For example - Kim was with me on my very first creative team and I just love that girl! - Although I don't get to talk to her as much as I use to nowdays ... I love the it when even after you have left a team you still are 'friends' with girls you worked with [Have been blessed with that from all my teams!] Amanda I adore because I blog connected with her totaly randomly one day - from the top digi blogs list when it first started up - and haven't been able to get rid of her since hehe. I love her sense of humor, she always cracks me up!Dani you should all know I'm a huge fan of - I am counting down the days till december first and her new CT call.... I'm so all over that!!





3 comments:
Hmmmmmmmmmm did you say a CT call for DANI....the DANI....the awesome talented DANI (digi bra Dani lol).
Love her work too!!!!!!
The stuff you have *pimped* is all worthy of a pimp I say. Thanks for sharing.
Did any of that post make sense??
Sandi :)
Oh I'm so trying to resist Dani's Christmas collection...at least until Monday when DH isn't home to see me downloading even *more* stuff LOL!
And yes, I did think of you when I saw the Back in Black collection!
Hmmmm.... a Dani CT call.... not listening, not listening ;)
Post a Comment