Oh my they are all gorgeous... stunning work!Okay I'l play.... My guess is number 1,3 and 6 for paper....let me know how I went!
Yep, it's either 1, 3 or 6. Unless you are being sneaky and they are all digital!
I'm saying 1 and 3. Based purely on the size of the shadows and the wrinkles in the paper. If I'm wrong (and I'm never wrong! :>) you are very sneaky with varying your shadow sizes and directions.
Hmm I am with the others 1, 3 & 6.They are ALL gorgeous though!!!Sandi :)
1, 3 and 6 for the paper layouts :) Seems pretty unanimous so far! LOLThey are all so beautiful!!!
ROFL - well done girls!!! Was rather cute to open my email to find all these replies :)
Honestly? No! The only thing I can say is, they all look fabulous! :)
Oh gosh,All look stunning..I'm guessing maybe 1 & 3..Oh gosh that is so just a guess..Like your name to..
1 3 and 6. But boy it was hard picking them! Saw your layoutin SM today and I just totally fell in loe with it. It was my fav out of the whole mag!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my they are all gorgeous... stunning work!
Okay I'l play.... My guess is number 1,3 and 6 for paper....let me know how I went!
Yep, it's either 1, 3 or 6. Unless you are being sneaky and they are all digital!
I'm saying 1 and 3. Based purely on the size of the shadows and the wrinkles in the paper. If I'm wrong (and I'm never wrong! :>) you are very sneaky with varying your shadow sizes and directions.
Hmm I am with the others 1, 3 & 6.
They are ALL gorgeous though!!!
Sandi :)
1, 3 and 6 for the paper layouts :) Seems pretty unanimous so far! LOL
They are all so beautiful!!!
ROFL - well done girls!!! Was rather cute to open my email to find all these replies :)
Honestly? No! The only thing I can say is, they all look fabulous! :)
Oh gosh,
All look stunning..I'm guessing maybe 1 & 3..Oh gosh that is so just a guess..
Like your name to..
1 3 and 6. But boy it was hard picking them! Saw your layoutin SM today and I just totally fell in loe with it. It was my fav out of the whole mag!!!
Post a Comment