Thursday, November 2, 2006

Publication Overload.

Wow - four layouts in two days. I'm impressed.

I had a layout picked up for Cantata Books Digital Call yesterday. - One useing only three elements, Two from Jen Wilson and one for Dani Mogstad.

Then today I get my thanks but no thanks replies back from SM but for a change there are actually three "yes thanks" in there!! So, yes three layouts for the final encor gallery in SM [no idea if the will all be in the same issue - hope so that would be cool me the sm hog ROFL] and get this... All three layouts are useing the new stuff I got on Sale at Jen Wilson Desgins! So I'm sorta going to get the money I spent on the sale back LOL I did hum and ha about spending the money, and now wish I had of brought more ROFL.

I worked it out though - $20 on the Kits, possible $30 for the mags [seeing as SM are cheap and don't give you a copy of the mag you are in like all the others! - bah!] that leaves me with $10 from my $60 chequee - so guess I can go spend that $10 I made back on Jen stuff?! ROFL.

With the book one I'll get a copy of the book for being in there! :)

So in other news - a new layout.

{credits:Dianne Rigdone's oopsie Daisie Kit -[this Kit is HUGE and it's only $1 in the '$1 bin in the store at www.shabbyelements.com!] Butterfly from Dianne's Loveing hands kit. Butterfly tail from Dianne's brezy kit. Michelle Colemans Boho Flourish Brush www.scrapartist.com. The effect on blue paper achieved by useing Tracy Ann Robinsons take two photo mats - set three.www.scrapbook-bytes.com}

and lastly..... a new blog banner - but not for this blog LOL

3 comments:

Lisa said...

wooo hoooo! COngrats on all the toots!! :)
Oh I LOVE that layout.. $1 you say??!!! hmm might have to go have a look at that ;)
ANd finally, that banner had my LOL'ing :) It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that banner. How funny is that heading!!!!! lolololololol
It looks great too.

Congrats on ALL the publications, I am very jealous & can't wait to see you "hogging" SM.

Off to check out your bargain too.

Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Peta! That is so awesome! CONGRATULATIONS! :)

And love that layout again!