Saturday, November 4, 2006

Key Word Search and Stats

Okay I was just looking at my blog stats page, and the key words that have been used recently for people to get here. Sometimes you'll get very 'odd' word strings come up that people have used to find here. I haven't seen anything to rude yet LOL. Today when I looked, I found that someone had typed in "digital designers down under peta stokes" I don't know about anyone else, but that freaks me right out. Hell I think something rude would freak me out less!!!

To know that someone has been *ACTIVELY* searching/googling ME - freaky.

I then ended up having a look at the recent visitor activities.. They actually came from the US! I was expecting that to be someone I *knew* looking for me ROFL! So breahing a little easier now - no scary stalkers out there yeet....

I also got another shock while in the recent visitor activities list - some crazy person spend 18hours on my blog?!? WTF? 18 hours 26 mins 4 sec to be exact. Must be something wrong with those stats! or someone opened up my blog then went to bed and left their computer open with this page still open! LOL But added to that strangeness is the fact that they came from "this" very old post on DST.

So yes - very interesting.

I guess you'd all like a layout now after haveing to read that?! Well here is one that isn't very 'new' it's an old layout I did for the Memory Makers Masters comp that I never submitted to LOL!


Credits Here

Any-who hope you all have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Peta, I just checked out your blog and I didnt realise you were on pickleberry pop, I have an onlne frined who is as well...!!!! Also your Lo in Fk this month was on the other side of my LO..freaky!!!

Shelley said...

Another gorgeous layout Peta... man.. i sound so repetitive saying that all the time... have seen a couple of your lo's in mags lately - you go girl! By the way.. so glad you don't centre your blog posts.. who would do that anyway?

s. :)