Thursday, November 2, 2006

I'm not very cluey.

Just a quick post as I'm running off to bed - yet another late night! I swear if I did have an exam no monday I would be spending this weekend asleep!!

Regarding the new tune - I was doing work on a persentation for tomorrow, all about deisgn in the 80's and my focus is on Album covers... pretty cool actually [I was doing movie posters as well but have run out of time! and spent to much on the Albums - so it's long enough as is.

Now I was doing some research on god old Cyndi, and reading about her on wikipeda, when I came accross this.... regarding Her She Bop song {didn't want to copy and paste it all as I don't want the search strings that would come from having that in a post on here, not with all the pages of the girls on here!}

I have to say I never knew that!!! *insert shocked face here* .. gives a whole new meaning to the song now ROFL.

I was going to upload some pictures but blogger hates me so you'll just have to wait :P

No comments: