Thursday, November 9, 2006

It's Thursday already

That means tomorrow it will be Friday and that means the weekend - and I have stuff to do!

Tonight I want to get all my blogs updated, have new creative pieces to go up on my design blog *yippie* I actually have study work coming out of my ears at the moment, had my first exam on Wednesday, and while I think I aced the practical [making two banners and a roll over button with set colours and 'rules'] I don't know about the theory side of things I'm never good at those. The first part was simple true or false, but I always start to panic if I have said true or false to many times in a row ... I start to panic and think that I'm getting the wrong because surely they would have put in a false response by now ROFL. It's the same with multi Guess - three d's in a row and I'll start to freak and have to go over the questions again and again - surely all three of them can't be d's... and when I can't find an alternate response for any of them - come the fourth question no matter how *sure* I am that the answer is in fact d again - I will not pick it!! ha-ha.

Have I ever told you all that I'm crazy?

So yes busy busy bee on the study side of things. I was actually giggling in my history class today, we have to come up with a product design for "modern" product using a design style from one of the past decades. I'm doing the 1950's design for a modern day digital camera, I have to design the box the camera comes in. My design is just falling into place, and if I do so humbly say myself - it KICKS BUTT! ha-ha. I love it. I'm also currently working on a fish tank for my drawing class and quite happy with the way it's coming along. Now if I could just get everything else to behave along the same lines!! - and funny it's the more theory type stuff that I'm stuck putting off. Anyone surprised there?

I just updated the wanabe a digi star blog - a new 'Star' has had her fill of creative team offers and has asked for her post to have the "I'm now a Star" blinkie added. I do so love adding those. It has been just wonderful that so many girls have gotten teams from there! Sadly nobody has a/emailed me back their forms b/emailed to be on the blog - so no new stars waiting. Normally I'm slack and just haven't had the time to put anyone up - now here I am with time to put people up and there is no one to put up!! - oh well.

Guess that means I get time to blog your eyes out [ie talk your ears off] and will hopefully get to up date my diet blog along with my Design blog - I don't think I have enough blogs really!?!

It's kind of like I don't collect shoes or handbags or any of that girlie stuff... I collect blogs. I actually can't even remember how many blogs I have had?! I know I have a Live Journal out there, I had Broken Record - that moved around a few times .. Then if I remember rightly I had a Uni blog when i first started out there, then I do I had a another diet blog also - something about alfalfa in the title.... I like Forking Salad much better!! ... Then there was the white pages blog before this one... So what's that 6? no 7 - that's not many really... *looks around the room* hehe.

My weekend is going to be pretty full, I am going to go see my Mummy and Daddy this weekend...

I'm going to a crop night in with some of the girls from EMM - crap that's what else I have to do, I better pull out the trusty old purple suitcase and dust off all my paper scrapbooking supplies for the weekend. Yes I'm paper scrapping this weekend!! I don't know if I will get anything actually done though. Kind of a little freaked out about it - will be in a room filled with 'regular' paper scrappers ... and I've been off the glue for nearly a year now! [had to blog that as I think it's funny!]. Maybe I should just try and bribe Stacy to loan me his lap top so I can digi while they paper?! ROFL. - nah I *want* to paper scrap for a change...

Ohh and that's what else I have to do - get my stuff up in the store. So would you all be quite. I have work to do. *pokes out tongue*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm maybe I need to be your next digi star - lol :)

Have a great weekend and enjoy that paste eating stuff. I still quite enjoy it myself when I get a few hours to spare! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Have fun.
Sandi :)

Shelley said...

*cough cough* yes.. stops distracting Peta... now I'm off to search for these other blogs you speak of..

enjoy your paper scrapping - don't get too close to that glue now!

Shelley :)

Jodie said...

ROFLOL... about all the "d"s in a row... you are crazy!!! But in a totally nice way ;) Enjoy the paper scrapping... and not too much glue now.