exhausted just thinking about it.
Well the time has come - the count down to the end of Tafe for the year, this means lots of work to catch up on. I'm feeling exhausted just thinking on it all. I don't know how I'm going to fit it all in around 'life', I don't think it's going to - the punishement for being 'lax' in my work in past months I guess. So basically everything else is going to have to be put on hold for now untill it's over.
No more spending all my days off scraping and chatting. No more fat assing around. No watching telly...
I think I'll even have to cut off the boy for a little while.
I think I will still blog if I need to but if I'm not around don't worry.
I also guess I feel exhausted as I had a big weekend - I paper scrapped FOUR layouts this weekend!! I remember now why me and paper scrapping didn't get along, there is Two layouts I wish I could "undo" one I wish I could move an element on and the forth believe it or not I'm actually pretty sure for now I'm happy with! ROFL. I realised a pattern though, it's always the last thing the fainal touch that ends up makeing me 'hate' a layout. I loved one till I put the journaling stips on it - now I don't like it as much .... I loved another till I didn't have the stuff I wanted to finished it so picked something else - and now wish I had of just waited and not been in such a 'rush' to get it finished [just becasue I wanted to show it off as I loved how it was working - now I am not all that keen to show it off - and the glue I used did funny things when it dried *pout*]
No photos - didn't get a chance.
I'm also a little exhausted due to haveing a 'argument' with Stacy - although I'm sure he'd look at me like I'm totaly freaking crazy for saying that we had an argument - we most likely didin't it's most likely all in my own little head but I did spend most of Sunday tied up in a little knott and not very happy about 'things' I kept checking my email all day for a reply to the email I sent - there wasn't any till LATE that night, and I was still a little 'pissy' even then thinking the worst of things.... [I can be a total nut job at times] ... and it wasn't then till I went to go to bed, pulled out my phone to set the alarm for the morning and found that he had SMS me earlier on in the day with simply "I love you" that I stopped worrying!!
I'm tried today. Feel like sleeping all day, but I have appointments to go to, things to do, study to finish. ARGH!
I feel like the energizer battery in the Duracel comericals - you know the battery that runs out before the Duracel one does :p



3 comments:
Good luck with all the stuff you have to get done.
Can't wait to see your paper layouts.
Sandi :)
you can do it, hun, just into the home stretch, and then a lovely holiday :)
DebF
{{{BIG HUG}}}
Now breathe.... its only a few weeks... You CAN and WILL do this HUN!!!
Good luck.... oh and I miss you ;) Roll on the holidays!
Post a Comment