Tuesday, October 31, 2006

left of center!


Okay I was just blog hopping a few blogs... and I have to ask this... WHY DO PEOPLE CENTER THEIR POSTS!!!

UGH. I saw a blog that I would normaly have subed to and read often -but.... it's center aligned on every last post and I hate this with a passion. I've tried to read blogs that do this but I just can't it hurts my head. The lines get jumbled and I have to keep going back over things to make sure I'm reading the right bit and BAH - to much eye work for me!

I mean "we" read naturaly - left - to - right. And I don't know but I don't even think centered posts look all that good "design" wise LOL! I guess it's also got to do with the fact I like a bit of structure, paragraphs etc... and centering does not give good structure to a post!!

I wish people whouldn't do it. It's annoying. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this?! LOL. I mean Isn't this hard to read? don't you just want to slap me and point to the left align button?!


So onto lest vent worthy things....

I ended up not redoing the paint layout [I did set out to] but instead I created a whole other layout!! Haha - didn't get to bed till 5 this morning! No wonder my brain is on tune off mode!
This was done useing I Create and I Grow and I live :)

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Peta - your work is stunning - love this - love the colours and especially the journalling - you always have the ability to say it just like it is - no sugar coating.. no bs - just how it is.. love it! PS - agree with the centering thing :p

Shelley :)

Chris Millar said...

Oh, love this layout Peta!!! Stunning!
Yes, the centering thing is a bit worrying!LOL

Amy said...

Okay...I had to go check my blog and "whew!" I'm left aligned. LOL!

Peta said...

ROFL Amy!!! - hey what's the link to your blog???