Monday, October 9, 2006

Will it be a 9/10 or the 10/10 Baby???

Knowing my sister it will be later tonight, she was only a few short hours with Tegan so I don't expect her to be to long with this one.....

Ohh btw MY SISTERS IN LABOUR!!!!!!!

Excited Anuty here!!! HEHE

*bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*
*bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

Gosh - Going to find out if I have a new niece of nephew in a few hours!!!

I'm still going with a little girl!!

OMGOSH MY LITTLE TEGANS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!!! - freaky! but then I thought it was freaky when Leah became a big sister - and same with Kira ROFL.

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTY AGAIN!!

Ohh can't wait to hold the new buba in my arms.

Guess where I'll be this weekend?!?!?!

*bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

Fingers and toes crossed that everything goes well for them all - hoope he/she gets here safe and sound!!! And that Kim doesn't have any issues!!

*bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Peta I was just thinking today that she must be due now....

CONGRATULATIONS in advance!!!

I think it is a boy... :)

Can't wait to be updated.

Sandi :)

myslewis said...

Wow you've overdone the red cordial again... good luck with the baby stuff! - I predict twins...