Sunday, October 8, 2006

Let the Sunshine in.

Okay, update one.

New stuff in store. Well I guess it's not new stuff as such, but reworked old stuff LOL








So yeap - go buy them ... LOL of course Rock Star is still there as well. Gosh I have three ket sets in my store now!!

Update Number Two.
Had my big weigh in yesterday. Happy to report even with being sick I still managed to drop a few Kg's - 1.9 to be extact! [for those none Kg people 1.9kg is equal to 4.18 pounds]

Update Number Three.
The cold/hayfever what ever it was seems to be gone for the most part.

Update Number Four.
I had a rather good weekend. Got to see my boy, although not for nearly long enough and I already miss him something teriable *boo hoo*

Update Number Five.
That's it - back to study for me! - Holidays are over *sob*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peta - that water stained tag in your new set looks really cool! Glad to hear you're feeling better,
Laura