Well I don't know what day it was.....
BUT I KNOW SHE IS A GIRL!!!!
I have a new baby Niece!!
Jenna!!!
So now it's Kira, Leah, Tegan, Noah and Jenna. - Why is it that Tegan is the only one with out a 'A' sound at the end of her name ROFL!?!?
So yes another little girl in the family. I'm sure Noah is looking out for his little sister from where ever he is!
OMGOSH!! I so can't wait to see her. I want to go NOW ROFL. Gosh it's going to be so hard to resist going up tomorrow... maybe I might hehe. I don't know if I can wait for the weekend!!
I have no other details then the fact she's a she and her name is Jenna and her middle name is Jade!
If I had any credit on my phone I'd be sms'ing my mum right back to ask time and all the other details - like is everyone doing okay!! - but alas I didn't think to top up my credit today [GRR]... So will have to wait till tomorrow...
*BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* *BOUNCE* .....okay off to bed with me!!



4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS HUN! So glad it all went well... love her name :)
ooooh how exciting!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a beautiful name :)
CONGRATULATIONS...
WOO HOO another baby girl to adore. Can't wait to see photos!!
I too would have to go up there NOW.
Sandi :)
Yay! How exciting! Congrats to the new Aunt and the new bub and ger family!
Post a Comment