See...
Well I actually ended up doing a 'inspired' layout - I liked the idea of useing Oranges, Blues and Browns. SEE what you're missing out on SAM??! [rofl]
I guess what really *bothered* me about the whole thing is that it promotes are us and them thing even more. And not just from the 'paper' side, I personal was going to write in my blog saying that I can understand WHY they wouldn't want to have digitals when us girls can do such GREAT layouts like this, wouldn't want to out do those paper girls ;) .... but then I realised just how SH!TY that was and just how much of a bad attitude that is... I wouldn't like that attitude comming from a paper scrapper now would I - so what gives me the right to then have that kind of attitude?
Know what I mean?
So yes anyways - here is my pretty layout.
After finishing this one I realised that I had done a Kira and Leah layout with the new Jen stuff I got in the sale .... so figured I best do a Tegan one as well. Maybe after the weekend I will do one with Jenna as well LOL. [although I have been thinking I will do my first Jenna layout with Tracy's new Shabby kits!] I really do love these layouts, and I think that I need to stock up on more Jen stuff. I have not been one to jump on the 'Jen Fan' band wagon, but seriously I can't say there is a Jen layout I have done that I don't like [maybe one?!] ....




3 comments:
I was looking at Jen Wilson's stuff yesterday and held off because I was scared of DH finding my scrapping bill this month :-) But now I so wish I hadn't....
Love those LO's Peta, can't wait to see Jenna LO's!
Bloody Hell Girl!!! Your layouts are fantastic!!!!! I love your blue brown and orange layout of Leah! Freeking stunning!!!!! I am with you digi scrappers should be allowed, its descrimination I say...
Keep pushing your message!!! You so deserve some recognition!
OOH love the layouts.... now maybe if I actually USED my jen stash.... LOL!
Post a Comment