Friday, October 13, 2006

it's tegan - with hair!



ROFLMAO! So, she has dark hair like Leah did when she was born, but she looks like Tegan.... I knew she had the hair and was expecting Jenna to look like Leah but soon as I saw the photo it was "It's tegan, with hair!" .... haha!

Damit my sisters done it again - damn her and John and their good Genes!!! She's sure to be another cutie pie!! - Imagine Tegan with Leah's colouring.... ROFL.

I wonder if John's mum has said that Jenna looks like me yet? - She said this about Kira when she was born, she said it when Leah was born and I'm not sure about Tegan but I'm sure she would have LOL. I think it's something to do with the chubby cheeks they all have when they are just new borns. Even when Leah dead set looked like John it was "Oh doesn't she look like Peta." ... and My sister and I don't look that much a like!!

7 comments:

DebF said...

congratulations Aunty Peta!

Jodie said...

Awww..... she is gorgeous!

Lisa said...

awww she is just the CUTEST!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooh what a gorgeous chubby healthy little bubba!

Anonymous said...

OMG when I saw those photos I really thought she looked a little like you! I swear! And then I read your post and see I am not the only one who thinks that. :)

What a gorgeous, gorgeous little girl!

Shelley said...

ohhh.. just lovely.. cluck cluck cluck...

Shelley :)

Anonymous said...

I too was going to say it but wouldn't dare now!!! lol :)

What a cutie. She sure doesn't look like a newborn - no wringles or cone head to be seen!!!! lol.

Totally gorgeous.
Sandi :)