i'm still alive - just
I thought I better report in.
I'm still here. Just. I can't believe how sick I've been!! I mean seriously shouldn't I be feeling like I have more energy or something with all this healthy living I have been doing?! Eating better and all that stuff.
I could have killed for a big fat greasy hamburger today!! But diet stuff is going well so far, not that I expect to have lost any weight come Saturday!
I haven't been able to get much study done - that will teach me for relaxing in the first week!! I have tried a few times but my brain just refuses to stay focused for very long.
I have done two layouts... But they have taken me about three times as long as they normally do [one took me a full day!]
{Credits: Michelle Pearsons Clourwash action. Tracy Ann Robinson's Color Play sets pink and brown. Splotches brushes by Tracy Ann Robinson. http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/ Stitching by Dani Mogstad http://www.designbydani.com/. Alpha and Paint brushes by Michelle Coleman http://www.scraparitst.com/}
{credits: Paper, Flowers [Vivid Kit] and Splotches brush all from Tracy Ann Robinson at http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/note paper from Amy Martin at http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/Photo corner from Dianne Rigdon at http://www.shabbyelements.com/ [from In the Gloaming element set]Alhpa brush my own from my upcoming Color me kit http://www.pickleberrypop.com/ Paint brush by Michelle Coleman at http://www.scrapartist.com/ }





2 comments:
Peta i absolutely LOVE your work (gush gush gush)... the stamp you've used in the first layout looks exactly like its been done with a foam stamp.
Hope you are feeling better soon! Stick to the healthy living - it will be worth it (says she who hasn't stopped pigging out for weeks!!)
Shelley :)
oh.. i also meant to say - love your new banner!
Shelley :)
Post a Comment