Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I scraped

Yes, Tracy Ann has a new collection out!

So far I've given a few of the sets a little work out...


I create

I Play

I Grow

I Love

Looking at them I feel the need to redo the I Create one .... it just doesn't feel as good as the others and it doesn't feel finished to me. I was acutally haveing a big scrapblock when I did that one... I think the kit is WAY better then what my layout shows if off as IYKWIM.

Nothing else to really report. I sent of a contract today - YIPPIE - hopefully I will be able to share details about what it was for soon!!! LOL! Other then that - I'm done off to bed with me!! Well as soon as I get rid of these damn hicups!

PS. Sandi - I'm going to go with "hello dolly" rofl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that upside down one is COOL!! I like your create concept, but if I was going to redo it, I'd make the paint a little more freely splattered across the page - it seems stuck on the top half. Just a suggestion, do what you wish with it!

Anonymous said...

I think they are all awesome. You are inspiring me to do some more digi tonight - if I get time!!!

He he he he lol at the hello dolly title. That is hilarious!!!!

Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

Once again it's great to check out your recent scrapping creations. I love how you place photos and use colours Peta.

You give me so much inspiration. Thanks for sharing your work here. I hope your having a wonderful day.