Jinx!
While complaining about my 'health' status a little while ago I do believe I said that I wondered what was next ....
Well how about a head cold?
Yay me - Sick again!! UGH!
I went for my walk today with Tissues in my pocket as my nose has not stopped all freaking day!!
Over it I tell you! I think I might even go pop some left over pills to make sure I don't get tonsillites again!!



3 comments:
Well I am a little cheesed as I dont' think I can see the new look blog!! According to my computer screen you don't have a banner!!!!
WHAT IS UP WITH MY PC???? Why can I not see peoples stuff properly??
Anyway that is my problem......sorry to whinge on your blog - lol.
I came on here to tell you to rub Vicks onto the soles of your feet, put socks on and go to bed!!! Works everytime for me. It is a bit slimy and funny but I tell you it works!!! lol. Worth a try anyway I say....
Feel better soon Possum.
Sandi :)
Just wanted to say hi after lurking so long. It was seeing New Zealand in the title that caught my eye!
*wave* hi Michelle! Love to have you comeing out of lurk-dome!! LOL - have to say your photos are awesome!
Post a Comment