Wednesday, October 4, 2006

it's just so annoying!!

WAH WAH WAH.

Hehe.

I'm still sick!!! I'm so sick of being sick. [and yeah Sandi I took your advice - you must be the only one it works for lol]

I actually feel as if I'm getting sicker not better!! Today all I want to do is sleep and my eye's hurt more then they did yesterday.

I went to the shops yesterday and being a good girl I walked there, I sometimes will be lazy and catch the bus hehe - it's about a 20min walk 2min bus trip! I've walked there countless times!

Well yesterday for the first time ever I had to stop and take a rest on my way home. Sat in the bus stop going "Is it really lazy of me to catch the next bus a whole one stop?"

Maybe I'm being punished for relaxing last week and not getting stuck into my studies. I tried working on stuff yesterday, I got two things done and then had to stop as my eyes and nose would not stop running.

very strange I have never had the whole eye's leaking thing before!

So anyways I'm going to go have a nap and hope that when I wake up I can smell something and my eyes aren't big puff balls, ohh and my voice has lost it's raspy, i've got a blocked nose and I sound funnyness....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh drink drink and drink some more, then rest... and hopefully you will kick this bug!
And is it only me or is your blog all wacko in firefox?

Peta said...

Kate - let me know if that doesn't look any better!!

Anonymous said...

I still don't have a header on your blog!! What is it with my pc???

I am so sorry it didn't work for you. I swear it works EVERY time for me!!!
Could you have hayfever? Dunno I have never had it!! lol

So you have sexy voice hey....he he he 0055 phone numbers look out!

Cheer up buddy and I hope you get better soon.
Sandi :)

Michelle said...

Hi Peta
Go here for a bit of a heads up
http://yolandef.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, girl! Sending warm {hugs} your way!

Anonymous said...

ok your blog is behaving badly for me... sometimes it is great, sometimes I have to refresh a few times to get the updated post and a decent LO... but I suspect it is me not you!