Tuesday, October 24, 2006

it's the little things in life

It really is - I'm bounceing around the room cause I found some video/music code for Eskimo Joe - LOVE THIS BAND!! Although I do have to hum the sweater song every time I think of them... haha. This song is just a huge fav of mine at the moment so thought I would share it with the "world"

So bookmarking the site I just found them on as I hope they have other aussie bands/singers that I love so I can share them to *runs off to see if she can find Pete Murry* Damn they only have So beautiful - wish they had tonic! Love that song.... anyways back to the topic at hand.. what was I posting for again? Sorry The boys have distracted me ROFL.

Ohh that's right I was going to post that I had nothing really to post about but thought I would share the lastest layout of Jenna :) Isn't she cute?!

you can view the credits Here

4 comments:

Penelope said...

So lovely! She's just gorgeous!

And I always think of the Sweater song too! I had the chance in my first year of uni to go see them in a pub in Freo before they got big, but stayed home to study instead, how stupid am I?

And hon? I've tagged you!

Anonymous said...

OMG this layout is so very stunnin! Peta, I LOVE your style soooo much!

Bel said...

I love eskimo joe too. I have worn out the cd I bought a couple of weeks ago!

See you thursday love!

Belinda xoxo

Anonymous said...

Adorable layout and stunning photo Peta. Love it!!!

Sandi :)