I still love you
Even if I don't blog all that much anymore.
Well it's 3:30am I should have long gone to bed, but I'm still awake. Well most of me is, I think my big toe went to sleep a long time ago.
So what has been going on since I so ever so briefly posted on tuesday you ask... okay well maybe you don't ask, but I'm going to tell you any how!
Wednesday: Went to tafe! - wow how cool huh?!?! The post I did think of blogging that day was about how much of an 'old' women I had become - I think the post title was going to be "I'm wearing my granny panties today" ROFL. Why?! Well because I was in the library, I had to go right up the back to find a book on typograhpy and when I get down there I find three 'young' boys huddled together, chatting, relaxing - havening fun...KICKING A SOCCOER BALL ....
Now I could have walked up the row before them and not had to walk *right* where they are, but I figured why should I have to walk out of my way to accomodate them. So yes I made them move out of the way! [meany I know] One guy had to get the 'ball' back under controll as it ran a littel off down the row ... as I walked past him I couldn't help myself but say [in a trying to be funny way] " Funny I thought this was a Library." - I made sure I smiled not looked grumpy the guy kind of laughed mumbled sorry and then pretty much high tailed it out of there.
I felt like such an old women in that instant! I also ended up in class telling some of the 'youngins' to Shut the hell up so I could hear the teacher! ....
Also in this time I was makeing plans to go see frinds on friday [although at this stage it was thought to be Thursday] - trying to sort out if Stacy would be taking a study break from his exams at any point on the weekend so I could see him...
Thursday: Went to tafe again! Had fun in my Three D class and my teacher who I can at times butt heads with of a Thursday afternoon was in a good mood and I actually left the class feeling Happy that I had gone!! We also got out early! Which kind of ruined poor Stacy's plans to surpise me by picking me up from tafe at the end of the day [got out an hour early!]
Turns out my darling sweet sexy wonderful boy had planned to spring a surprise date on me - was going to whisk me off to dinner and a movie. I kind of threw out his plans a little.
We still managed to go out for dinner and a movie though, he just had to come get me from the city instead of out a tafe! We had a really nice dinner at a resturant called Addiction its an Asian Resturant/cafe - the food was so nice. We actually might go again some time to try out the noodle selection or even the yum cha!
While at dinner I played a prank on one of my friends - you see my friend Bellie had gotten her days mixed up and thought that a fellow friend Jane's Tupperwear party was on Thursday night, I was going to this and had made plans for Bell to pick me up from the trainstaion etc. Well she sms'd me late tuesday night to tell me it was actually Friday night not Thursday night for the party - I got caught up in other stuff and didn't reply, then I checked my emails on wednesday and saw I had an email from Bell to let me know again as she wasn't sure if I got her sms... I was about to email her when I had a very naughty thought... I'd wait till the time she was meant to be picking me up from the trainstaion on thursday and sms her to ask her where she was [ie pretending that I was at the station waiting for her! LOL] and then sms her straight after with "just jokeing" ...
I did this during dinner with Stacy [actually told him my plan and that he had to remind me to do it LOL] I had no sooner hit the send button on my "just jokeing" message when my phone rang, it was Bell on her home phone. The funny thing was as she was ringing in a panic to tell me that she wasn't coming etc she got my second sms and read it just as I answered her call... So I got an ear full of expletives ROFLMAO!! hehe. When I hung up the phone Stacy remarked "You're very proud of yourself aren't you". And haha yeap I was. Been a long time since I had done something a little silly and had a laugh like that and Bell's reaction was priceless even if she did want to kill me! [LOVE YA BELLIE!]
The night ended with gold class tickets to go see Boytown ... It was such a perfect night and so worth having to stay up a little late and finish off my tafe assignment that was due in the morning!
Friday: Went to tafe yet again *yawn*. Died of shock when teacher who had me ranting off my tree the week before was nice as pie to me and even gave me a HUGE compliment - she said that I had a good eye for design!! - YIPPIE - and yes I couldn't wipe the smug smile off my face for sometime!
Over all Tafe this week went well I had a good time in all my classes and *gasp* got some work done!
Tonight was fianlly the REAL Tupperwear party night. I had a blast!! I think I nearly pee'd my pants a few times and I did have a little bit too much to drink. The lady running it made us some cocktails and I was pretty much the only one to like them! So I had the whole jug to myself *hick* It was fruity - and all I know is it had brandy, brown sugar and lemondae in it.... so not good for the dite! Even the tim tams and corn chips took advantage of me in my brandied up state. It was such a great night and I must admit have missed that friendship with Bellie and Jane. So fully planning to make sure there isn't a big of a gap this time - I hadn't seen them both in five months!!!
So that's it my week in a nut shell - I'm going to be tomorrow. Saturday is going to be spent doing two things. Sleeping and then Studying....
Have a good weekend everyone - and ohh don't ya just love Pette!



1 comment:
I'm never going to forgive you. You made my heart beat at a million miles an hour!!
As payment, I am never going to let you live down all the embarrassing things I know about you. Hey, I could start my own blog with those juicy details MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bellie.
Post a Comment