Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another Weekend Over

Well, it's nearly monday, only a few short minutes away! I hope you all had a great weekend?!

Me. I had a pretty relaxed weekend nothing to exciting to write home about. Spent some time annoying Stacy. Got a bit of house work done.

On the weight side of things I managed to lose another .5 kg. Although I'm kind of a bit disapointed about as I would have liked to have lost more but a lose is a lose I guess. But I am working on it being a better lose next week!!

I have a lot of study to do over the week, actually everything is pretty much being put on hold for awhile while I work on finishing everything off, or should that be getting back on top of everything!

So yes if I'm quite , don't freak out.

No comments: