there is life jim....
[sorry stupid song quote]
OMGOSH - umm can someone please explain to me when my life got so busy/complex???
Well it's not really complex - but still... I feel as if I have so much to do and no time to do any of it!!!
Take today for example - had planned to spend some of it working on homework, my boy was coming over to see me after his exam and we where thinking of going out tonight to the local riverfest [fireworks kind of thing]... that is if it stopped raining.
Also on my long list of things to do this weekend is to do some layouts, do some 'other' work for a surprise I have coming up [that should of been done by now!! - epp] - get some more wana be digi star's up as we got a great little feature on the Digi Shop Talk newsletter this month and wanted to up date it seeing as HOPEFULLY we'd get a few hits from the newsletter....
but as it is - I'm going to have to run off in a few seconds, pack like crazy - wait for my boy to ring and tell me he has finished his exam - tell him I have to stand him up *cry* and go vist my darling family!!!!
Why is it my family always leave things to the last minute!!! - All WEEK I have been trying to find out what was going on for Tegans birthday [as it's on Tuesday] ... and no one has had a clue - so at 9am I get a call to say my darling father is picking me up after work as my sister and her family are coming down for the weekend!! - ARGH [good argh - but argh none the less]....
So all my weekend plans are shot - becasue I'll be at my parents spending time with my girls!! Although this I am so happy about - love my nieces hehe - but ARGH!! So much to do ....
now everything will have to wait till most likely monday and I will have to spend most of monday/tuesday like a chook with her head cut off....
and *sniff* wont get to see my boy....



2 comments:
yeap.. its funny how *life* just takes over eh Peta. I meant to say I checked out that *how to be a digi star* thingy - it looks fantastic!
Shelley :)
I know how you feel. I often wish we had more than 24 hours in a day as I am always needing extra time.
We have had visitors staying here for the last 2 weeks and I have so many things I should have been doing in that time (including scrapbooking).
I hope you get everything done eventually Peta, try not to get too stressed.
Post a Comment