Sunday, September 3, 2006

So worth it!

Well I had a great time with my family and it was all so worth it, as we don't have enough of these kinds of moments, been a long time since the adults sat up and played card games and just mucked around. Although I must admit we don't stay up nearly as late as we use to. Back in the 'good old days' our card nights where so much fun that we even got the police called out on us as we where having a 'party' and being to nosiey.... I played my first ever game of poker!!! Don't think I have ever played it before!! I knew some of the very basics but ie that you have to see someone's bet and then raise it if you wish but how to make a straight or a royal flush - Umm yeah huh?! ROFL... So anyways we played a few rounds and I even managed to win!! We would play till someone was out and then we would divi up the chips again and start over... I cleared my Brother-in-law out and won!! Yay Me ROFL.


I must say I have really taken a break from takeing a million photos of the girls, and it's odd becasue I REALLY need some new photos of them, but yesterday I didn't even go looking for the camera once!!! I did this morning though, but didn't really go all out to take photos, got a few snaps of Leah and Tegan... but then I didn't even fill the memory card up with them LOL. In some ways I'm just sick of always puting a camera in their face would rather just spend time playing with them then desparetly trying to get that perfect photo...

So here are the piks of the photos this morning - love the two of me and the monster [Tegan] and Leah is just such a ham in the one of her - She was ctually siting in my lap so had to take the photo without being able to 'view'... pity it wasn't over the left a little more! Such a cute face!! hehe





SO yeap worth having to pull my hair out over the next couple of days LOL.

3 comments:

Nancy Comelab said...

Love the gorgeous pics, Peta! And I am glad you had such a wonderful time with the family. :)

Jodie said...

ROFLOL at the police coming to a card game! Glad you had a great time and gorgeous pictures.

Shelley said...

Gorgeous photos Peta - as usual!

Shelley :)