Update - and thank yous
Thanks girls for the wonderful wishes.
Just thought I would let you know she's back home - she was having contractions but hadn't dilated any so has been set back home by the hospital and it's just a wait and see game. My mum's on standby to go up and look after the girls if need be! [and ironical my brother in law has to go away for work today and won't be back to Monday!]
So yes - keep those stay where you are bub vibes coming!! :)



6 comments:
So glad to hear this Peta :)
oh thats good!! Definately will be sending those vibes :) Thanks for the update!
Hi Peta,
It's been ages since I've checked in on you. Sounds like you are crazy with baby fever over there too. I've got 3 weeks to go and am willing/wishing/praying that it comes soon. I hope your sister is going OK and that baby comes out when it is nice and ready and healthy!
Take care
Fran
Glad she's ok Peta!
Hey Peta, great to hear your sis is allright! :) Oh, did you see how Chris got another chance? He's a wildcard baby! Take care, hun.
Oh I missed this news the other day.. so glad to hear things have improved and bubs is staying put for a bit longer. yell out any time if you you want some positive early baby stories.. I have heaps :)
Post a Comment