Sunday, September 17, 2006

Something New this way comes....

Okay so my mention of a toot the other day might have something to do with the above 'poster' - I have a new design team folder!!! New kits to play with!!! And.... here's what I did with the latest one.... [although I did recolour the paper in this - it is pink in the kit but by changing the hue I easily made it blue] And of course I love love love those stars!!! ME LOVE STARS hehe.



I actually went to vist the girls yesterday and Stacy was kind enough to let me take his camera with me...... So I've got some GREAT new photos of the girls!! [there are 189 photos in the folder at the moment!] And here are some of them..... First up - My puppy Dog Tammy...



The required flower photos - had just stopped raining - Love the rain drops on them hehe.



And the Girls!!! LOL






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulaaaaations! :) Love your photos!

Shelley said...

gorgous photos Peta! Love tammy too - i think this is the first time I've seen her!

Shelley :)