Somethin New
My finger nails are Blue - my toe nails are pink.... ROFL I only just noticed this. Just thought you all would want to know that little tidbit. Doesn't your day feel brighter already?
So anyways. You know ever since I read that as someone's pet peve phrase on the boards at DST I've 'stopped' everytime I have found myself useing it... but anyways moveing right along... haha.
I swear if I tried to stop doing things that peved people off then I would just have to go kill myself but then again I'm sure that would be something that would peve people off so I couldn't well do that either. I've come to realise that in life you are GOING to do stuff that gets under others skin but then people are going to always do stuff that gets under my skin too...
the way you deal with that proves just how much an adult you are.
For awhile there I let the comments - again on DST - [really I should stop reading there PMSL] about 'generic' gallery comments get to me - because I know I don't give a paragraph of priase - or even more then a line- sometimes even no more then three words. But then I know I mean whatever I type, no matter how many words it takes me to say it in. So I just didn't bother commenting, then I tried to make myself into something I'm not and to be more versed in the gallery comments .... but I just went to myself this isn't my issue. I don't have a problem if someone just leaves three words on my layouts... So why make it my issue? Sure I might peve someone off but hey, that's their issue, not mine!
I'm all for trying to be understanding and be careful about others feelings but at some point we have to realise we can't please everyone and that no matter what you do someone's going to get their nose out of joint. How they deal with that is up to them. I can't stop commenting becasue that would peve people off becasue I'm not spreading the love [yes I know that was my peve - never said I was perfect did I? LOL], I can't just leave a few words as that peve's people, I can't leave lots of long strings of stuff because then I'm more likely to use a phrase someone doesn't like ie. I'm sure an anyways or two would sneak in or if I can avoid that I might missspell something or put a comma in the wrong spot - ARGH!! *rocks back and forth*
Now where would any of that get me? a straight jacket maybe... [if so can I get one in blue this time to match my pretty new nail polish?]
So no I can't make everyone not go grr at me. So buggar it, I'll be me and enjoy it. They can grr at me but really I'm sure that going grr isn't all that much fun!
Not saying that the whole peve thing was a bad thing after all is good to know this stuff at times. I mean I have certainly sat back processed and gone 'nupe' - but as I pointed out when I was anways'n hehe it at least has given me pause... and to learn process and make up your mind is a good thing.
Can someone please turn me off now? - I promise no more watching Dr Phill on the holidays....
So. Wat some cool news??? I get to play with some AWESOME, FUN, SUPPER little photo actions from Michelle Pearson *dance* going to make my photos SING hehe :)
see....![]()
{put mouse over them to see what actions!}
Michelle will soon be selling her actions at www.scrapbook-bytes.com
I'm such a lucky girl!! I know my photo skills aren't the 'best' and I am so not a professional in any shape or form but I hope to learn more with this new adventure and at the very least, make my layouts even better :)
And talking all things layouts.... I did another page!! I was reading this thread at DST by Di and when I saw the Country Pumpkin kit I thought "Hey how could I have missed that kit in the store? LOVE those hearts! ohh must have them NOW!! So off I ran to the store and downloaded it quick as a flash. I was looking for the perfect photo when I thought of this one and KNEW it would be perfect!! I picked out my fav papers and just played with it all till I was happy. I think I deleted everything at least once LOL the only things that lasted through the creative process was the heart and the photo HAHA. I have to say I am SOOO pleaased with this layout. It all just feel together in the end and even left me going "wow, that's cool"
So are you sick of reading my rabbiting on yet? I think I might go have a nap for some reason I'm soooo tired today! What's up with that? I better not be getting sick agian I'm sick of being sick I tell ya - not having any more of that!!!
ANYWAYS Peace to you all! hehe :)




3 comments:
aww Peta so glad you decided to just be YOU... the world would not be the same without some possum you-ness! :)
... trying to think how the saying goes.....
You can please all of the people some of the time or some of the people all the time .... I am not sure if that's right or not, but I think it's almost impossible to please everyone, so being yourself is the best option :D and if people don't like it then it's their problem LOL
Take Care
Wiser words have never been spoken, and I wish wish wish I had been thinking like all that time ago.
I cant remember what else you said hehe was a biiiig rambly post ;)
Post a Comment