Friday, September 29, 2006

Post 440!!

Time for a new Blog Banner LOL!!!

I LOVE these photo actions from Michelle Pearson - I used the Acid Wash and the Lightening action on the photo in my header! ... And the cute little button is from the Bag ladies kit by Kate Fairlie - at the risk of making Kate very embarrassed here...I'm going to be a little bold say I reckon EVERYONE needs to have this kit - It's so awesome the elements rock - the papers are adorable and haha I can't get enough of it!! I know those buttons will be coming out again and I'm on the hunt for the perfect photo for those papers - got to use them they can't sit on my computer un used!!


and the little ink spot at the end of the title - is just done using Tracy Ann Robinsons Paint Brush Splotches - I have always loved these!!! :)

And just cause I am so in love with this photo....the 'fuller' version ;)

and also talking Buttons.... I made this one to go into the Rock Star Elements Kit but he got lost along the way - so now he's been found - you can grab him and give him a home all his own!

You can download him Here - but hurry he won't be around for to long [10/01/06]



Don't forget to let me know if you adopt him :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a great photo!
Will have to look at those actions!
The banner looks fab.

wyowoman said...

wonderfully colorful banner - this button is cute too, so sad he was lost LOL

Jodie said...

Love the Banner, gorgeous pphoto and how cute is that button;)

Anonymous said...

I adopted him cause as soon as the first comes I gotta have the rest of the elements love goth

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks for the bag ladies love... between you and Jodie my head is so incredibly huge already! And heres hoping that poor little button is still waiting around when I make it to my parents for my next download fest mid week!

Chris said...

Great photo Peta and love the banner. I have been looking at so many actions lately too but got a couple from photoblast and love them. I need to get me some more though.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I just had to adopt him.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely little button. I just know that it will find a home on several Layouts. :) I just found your blog and I'm kinda hoping that you're the kind of person who loses things a lot (LOL!). It seems to work in our favour! :)
Greetings from Barb in sunny Manitoba, CANADA :)