Thursday, September 28, 2006

Feeling Blue

Well I'm back home!

I have to ask, do clothing companys delibrately set out to make fat people looks look as horide as possible? I swear sometime a paper sack would be more fitting/pretty then some of the things you can find in the stores. Mostly the patterns are just HORRID a blind man would even chringe at them. I think they save all the 'ugly' patterns for the large people clothes - I mean really why waste pretty stuff on covering up some big butt?! Then the irony when you find something that is actually a nice pattern it will be in some really weird ass design/cut/style of clothing. Found this pretty pink top, the material was really nice I thought it was on the hanger inside out - till I realised no that's the way it's meant to look - Like I'm to fat and stupid to turn my clothes in the right way - HMM me thinks me will give that one a miss thanks!!! *rolleyes*

And then if you're lucky enough to find something that looks nice and doesn't look like a moo moo... say good bye to $50 [FOR A FLIPPING TSHIRT!] - Yeah I can afford to spend more money as I can pull more money out of big you know what *shakes head*

So yes, back from shops with blue nail polish that cost me $2 hehe. Now where did I put my tafe stuff.....

4 comments:

Penelope said...

I so know the feeling hon! And what's with elastic in the waist of every pair of pants? I hate that!

Jodie said...

OH me too :( I am right there with you! What is it with the patterns that look like someone threw up? And my personal pet peeve.... there ARE some larger people who are short in the world... why when I find a t shirt that fits does it have to me mid thigh length! Ok ... whinge over.

The blue nail polish sounds pretty.

Lisa said...

hmm.. whats with this whole 80s thing in general? I went looknig for something "pretty" to wear out in July, and all i saw was black and red and white in weird patterns... and inside out clothes are just a look that I dont get at all!!! Maybe im just getting too old and not in tune with the fashin anymore!! LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG you are so talking about my last shopping trip... because, shame on me, I have boobs... big boobs... so what right do I have to shop in the first place!?!?