Monday, September 11, 2006

My My My

{Credits: Kit is Raspberry Tangerine Crush by Eve Recinella, Alpha brush from Michelle Colleman}

This layout is nearly a year old!! - And it is finally in PRINT - wahoo!! I had this layout 'accepted' for publication in January this year, it never got published in the gallery it was 'accepted' for. I had pretty much given up on this getting published. I was bummed becasue I was so excited at the time as it was a layout I was and still am bery proud of. Great Design if I do say so myself. I can't remember for sure but I think it was one of my first ever 'scraplifted' layouts also. Sorashell aka April scraplifted it .... Here I remember being so chuffed by that, as I had no idea at the time who April was and it was so amazing to have a total stranger so inspired by my work that they actually 'lifted' my idea! LOL. [I think April's layout ROCKED more then mine though HAHA] and another reason why I was so happy to have it published is becasue it had all three of my beautiful girls on it!!

So anyways - Today haveing a little chat with Jodie when she lets out this little bit of info.... "didn't know sm had finally decided to publish your three nieces lo" I was like what? Apparently my layout is in the current issue!! I had NO CLUE!! Nice surprise. I guess to that I'm lucky Jodie saw it and told me because I would have missed it unless someone else mentioned it to me....

And another cool thing is that the layout next time mine is none other then JODIES - hehe that's soooo cool!! Love it when that happens Love being near people I know :)

So yes that's my nice surprise for the day.... I must say I have heard of these kinds of things happening before, but just took them as urban myths .... Guess not! LOL - I happened to me!!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Always happy to be next to your Peta! Congratulations.

Lisa said...

aww gorgeous layout :)
Wow, there is still hope for mine which got "accepted" in January by SM then! LOL