Friday, August 25, 2006

Where did the week go???

Hmm????

Well there you have it - go give a girl a love life and she'll forget her friends!! - umm ma!!!

*sigh* I have a love life! *giggle* .... I actually went into the city today and had lunch with my boy! Telling the family tonight EKK...

Got my hair cut yesterday - MUCH shorter then what I wanted but at least it will grow back and Stacy didn't run away screaming when he saw me hehe - he likes it [but I don't]

I have been so busy!! Trying to get on top of things. The boy is very distracting right now but I hope that in time when things are a little less 'new' that things will balance out.... SO do not want to be one of those chicks that forgets about everything else when a man is on the sceene...

and pluss I once made him my whole world and that turned me into someone i didn't like and I have no wish to go back to that - so want to keep my life as 'normal' as posible - just work him in with everything else LOL!

But yes - new relationship - so I guess that's all part of the teritory.... :)

I have done of a bit of an up date on my design blog - http://www.possumdesigns.blogspot.com - so have been doing SOME study ROFL.

But that's about it.... I guess you all need a layout fix? I have been slack in this department too... but I do have this one to share...

{Credits: Tracy Ann Robinsons's mignon papers and elements pack at http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/ Brush from Michelle Colleman at http://www.scrapartist.com/ Stitching from Dani Mogstad at www.designbydani.com}

Thanks for all your good wishes girls - I'm touched and promise not to be toooo mushy hehe. I'll have to do a layout of the boy one day - well other then the two I have already done..... these ones...






4 comments:

Lisa said...

oooh i LOVE that layout!!! the flowers are just beaauuuuuuutiful :D

domestic goddess said...

Peta so love those LO's of yuo - they are just perfect, well done.....

Shelley said...

OMG Peta - that first layout ... i can't explain it.. you are so open and honest.. sigh.. I'm glad all is going great for you :)

Shelley :)

Robin said...

Look at you all silly and giddy! :) Good for you! :)