I wish I was a cornflake girl...
quickie...
I can't not share this - Dianne has teamed up with Carrie Stephens [fish scraps] to put together a very FUNKY kit...
and the cool thing is the girls are having a comp - if you can guess the name of the kit you can win the kit!
Check out all the details on DST HERE
:)
and my pretty layout... [not in the kit - stitching from Dani Mogstand and the Gems are from Diannes Simply Mavelous kit]




6 comments:
BIG spelling error...wouldn't usually pull somebody up on it... but it doesn't quite provide the description that you're after... "FUNKY"
Really? A fucky kit? You got me giggling. Sure hope THAT was a typo.
Laughingly, Tracey Gilbert Monette
ROFLMAO.... it is a very "funky" kit! Love you HUN!
LMFAO... thanks for the Sunday morning giggle Peta!
Shelley :)
Lol... you crack me up! Hey, fabulous Lo, girl!
ROFLMAO - I don't know what you girls are on about - says funky on my screen :P ROFLMAO
Can I blame it all on stacy distracting me when I was posting?
Post a Comment