Monday, August 28, 2006

Weekend Weather Report.

Saturday - Storm clouds early in the morning and up until just after lunch time. Clear sky's for the rest of the day and night.

Sunday - Overcast, prefect weather for staying snuggled up in bed. Light rain but still sun shiny day.

:)

I had a good weekend. My boy came to visit my on Saturday and brought me a rose!! *awww* and not only that - he brought stuff for dinner and we kind of cooked dinner together *awwww*

I only managed to get one layout done this weekend - and it wasn't a DT one *insert shocked face here* Just saw the red in this kit and couldn't stop thinking of this photo ... so went a little sentimental and scrapped it... Actually feel funny about posting this one but there ya go...

{credits: Kimberly Giarrusso's Santa Catalina kit and coak alpha from http://www.purescrapability.com/ }


In other news... Okay I'll admit it - I'm a huge Idol fan!! LOVE Australian Idol :)

I think I have already picked my fav too... Chris Murphy *mmmm* that boy can sing for me anytime!!! ROFL


He's cute, he's 'rough' around the edges, has a great sense of humor - all the things I love! And to top it all off - he's got a great voice. The fact to that he is the brother of one of the past idol constant Courtney - who I adored too for different reasons, certainly makes me like him even more! He's got my vote!! [well he would have if I voted ROFL]

Out of all the guys tonight there where only two that I REALLY liked - Chris [deeerrr] and Dean - but I'm funny on Dean, good looks, great voice - the whole package - but DO NOT get a sense of humility from him - I get the strong felling he KNOWS he is the whole package - and quite frankly that's such a turn off.

The other stand out for me was Brendon - although he didn't get a great review from the judges... I really diged his song and really got into it - loved his performance - and he's just a little bit cute to boot - again my 'kind' of guy rofl.

But yes - GO CHRIS! :)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Sigh... you have such an awesome talent Peta - insert green face here. Everything about that layout is wow... the design.. the journalling.. everything! Oh.. and to continue on from your weather report... it poured really heavy rain here this morning at about 3.30ish... fabulous!

Shelley :)

Anonymous said...

I too have just become an Idol addict. I love Chris too. I liked Paul before last nights performance. Dean seems a bit full of himself......but cute too!!! lol
I don't like Brendon or Nathaniel and Damien just drives me insane. What is it with that girly high singing in the end that they all *love* so much. BORING!!!!! lol
Sorry got a bit carried away there.

Love the layout and awwww you sound so happy. So excited for you!!!!

Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Chris didn't make it through. he has a great voice. Those girls drive me mostly nuts so I haven't even been watching them. I'll wait till the top 12!!