Monday, August 28, 2006

Ripped off - Idol Report

Well I think I'll just go sit back in my corner and not say another word!!! Chris didn't make it!!! HUH!?! and "fancy" boy Dean did *puke* ... *sniff* I just hope that come the wild cards Chris is in there other wise I'm just going to have to boycott Idol this year!!! I won't really but damit I want to see Chris in this compertition - and yes for those who are going to go 'well why didn't you vote for him!" - I DID!!! *sniff* That's how much I wanted him in there!!! [I never vote! - well not since voted for Casey to win in 2004!]

*sniff*

So tonight's performances....

Lyndell's performance was AWESOME that girl can work a room!!
Klancie - weak start but Love her!! Would love to see her make it in!
Jessica - *sigh* she could be so good - to young at the moment I think - Really felt she didn't get the 'emotion' in the song.
Amanda - WOW! Rock chick RULES!! ROFL - she's my favorite tonight! But maybe I shouldn't say that - look what I did to poor Chris...
Alanta - I had to leave the room her voice drives me nuts - ugh don't know what it is but omg I couldn't sand to stay in the room!!
Regian - anyone who reads my blog will know that I LOVE I wish I was a punk rocker by Sandi Thom, I think it was a pretty BAD move to do a song that is so current and to change it so much - I hated it with a passion!! She killed it!! There was no angst in that song at all it was all cutie pie and MY GOSH that song is not CUTIE PIEISH!! I think I'm going to have to go listen to the original now to cleanse my ears....

So yes - GO AMANDA!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm with you on Atlanta... something about her gives me the heebs..

s. :)

Nancy Comelab said...

I am sad Chris did not make it either! And, lol, I could not stand Atlanta either.. I was surprised she even got 'good' critics, she totally killed that gorgeous song! Ugh! Let's keep our fingers crossed for the Wild Cards hey!