I'm scared
:(
Just got off the phone from my mum and my sister had put her on notice due to some pains she has been having today - she was waiting for her hubby to get home and then she was going up to the hospital.
She's not due for another 5 weeks!!! [and all the girls have been over cooked....]
Worse thing is - she was sick with the flue last week... and before she lost Noah she was sick...
ARGH... Now I'm going to be a big old bucket of stress until I hear that all is okay...
I don't want to be a new Aunty YET !! Quite happy to wait a few more weeks!!!
At the very least - she's much further along this time - and baby is a 'big' baby acording to scans...
Can't even begin to imagine what is going on in my sisters head right now....
*fingers crossed that by tonight all the alarms are off and bubs is safe and sung in it's little home still and not ready to come out for ages yet - and will over bake just like his/her sisters did!



9 comments:
(((((huggles)))) Peta, what a worry, but I am sure everything will be fine.. You are all in my thoughts.
Your sister and the whole fmaily are in my thoughts.
I will keep you and your sister in my thoughts and sending all my positive vibes their way.
((hugs)) I hope all turns out well!!
oh *hugs* sending positive thoughts to your sisters tummy and the little one inside. Stay positive, it WILL be fine :)
Hope all is well with your sister Peta - lots of positive thoughts coming your family's way.
Shelley :)
Thinking of your sis, Peta!! Even if she does go early, five week preemies normally recover very well. Try not to stress, HUGS!
I will keep your sister in my thoughts Peta!
I didn't know your sister was pregnant again. I do hope all is well and this is just a false alarm. I will say a special prayer tonight. Try and stay positive:)
Post a Comment