scrap scrap scrap
Okay so I finally got down to business and got some layouts done...
but before that reporting in - didn't manage the causal non commital "hi" - but did get another smile and a head nod yesterday ROFL .... *shakes head* - I'm such a dork!
In other news - OMGOSH I love adobe illustrator - haveing so much fun with this at the moment! Studies are going well - although somedays I don't feel as if I have managed to learn anything new!!
now the layouts
Firstly - From Corina... I'm so in love with Corina's new frames - Me love frames!! HEHE
{credits: From Corina Neislen fame, papers [bohemina kit] and paper clip at http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/ From Dani Mogstad, Flower and Stitching at http://www.designbydani.com/ Alpha from Jan Crowely at www.thedigichick.com }
{credits: From Corina Neilsen, Frame, Flowers, Word Art, all the charms avaliable at www.plaindigitalwrapper.com, alpha from Gina at www.digitaldesignessentials.com
paint stuff by Michelle at www.scrapartist.com}
Now - Tracy Ann has what i think is her best collection yet out .... Streetwear - OMGosh these kits are just so much more then 'beautiful'! There are six kits in total!!
First up - Flirt
{credits: Tracy Ann Robinson's Flirt kit from her StreetWear collection now at www.scrapbook-bytes.com, Stitching from Dani Mogstad at www.designbydani.com }
Next
{credits: Tracy Ann Robinsons Vibe StreetWear Kit for the tag, paper, button and floral stamp [all with minnor hue changes to match photo] - Streetwear avaliable at www.scrapbook-bytes.comFlower and stitching from Dani Mogstad at www.designbydani.com background paper by me!}
There you go - now off to scrap some more :P







2 comments:
Peta - your work is AWESOME!
I love it! all of it!
Shelley :)
Brilliant designs here as always Peta. Thanks for sharing so much of your work.
I love the photos, especially the funky girl one, soooo cute and funny:)
Have a wonderful week and take care.
Post a Comment