It's life Jim....
I must admit. I'M BUSY!!
Maybe I do have a life after all???? Or at least a pretend one!!
Net has been out here most of the time, so haven't been online.
Scrapping seems to have taken a back seat at the moment - but it's also taken a front seat to.
Studies are moving along and I'm starting to get to a point where i need to focus and get into a groove... Have made 'friends' with a few people so that's nice....
Really I have just so much stuff to sort out and organize.
More choices to make!
Tomorrow I'm going off for a nice drive to a national park - should be fun! I'm looking forward to it, have never been there and will be nice to just go for a drive!
So yes - sorry girls for the lack of posts/pages/contact/comments/being around....
Maybe when I get more use to doing 'stuff' I'll be able to manage my time better and fit everything in.....



No comments:
Post a Comment