Definition of Disturbing.
On saturday my Dad stopped in to pick me up for the weekend - I was going down to visit my parents and as my Dad had to work on Saturday he stopped in after work to take me back home with him [he works one suburb over]....
Anyways - I have a new room mate....
As we where leaving my Dad introduced himself and said that he was my dad... she then blurted out that she had thought he was my 'fella' .... and was thinking 'what a handsome fella too' ... needless to say I was disturbed - my Dad thought it was great though!! *rolleyes* HAHA
So yes housemate hasn't lived that one down yet!!



2 comments:
LMAO ooh I bet your dad thought that was just THE best thing ever :)
Dont EVER let her live that one down!
Ohhh I know that feeling!!
One of my friends met my dad, and said to him "no wonder you have so many women fighting over you, you are so handsome and charming".
As if his ego wasn't big enough.
I'm with lisa, dont let her live it down.. Make jokes about her becoming your step mum ROFL.
Luv Belinda.
Post a Comment