Saturday, August 19, 2006

Scrap me a River...

ROFL - I just thought I would show you all the pretty things lined up in my too scrap with folder... [not often I do this but hey - my blog me do what me want to and if I want to do a bit of a dt promo then - please sit back while I bring you some dt promos.....]

Firstly though - a non dt promo - came across these they are so cute so had to have them - thinking of a daddy layout I could do....

and those flowers are just to cute as well - I have always loved Kim's stuff hehe and proved that becasue when I got these - I also coudn't help but get these....


and umm - this kit ROFL




all of which are at www.purescrapability.com from Kimberlly Giarrusso [love Kim's stuff!]


NOW - DT's ...

OMGOSH TRACY ANN IS AT IT AGAIN!!! She has an new collection out - some great offers on her new stuff too... [if You haven't got Street Wear yet - What's wrong with you? - it's now on sale till the 31 of August!!] You can check out both full kits at Tracy Ann's Blog and Read about the offers [HERE] <~ do yourself a favour and check it out!! Now in my scrapping floder are the following two...





mmm now don't those look pretty!!!! and hehe do you see what i see more Flowers like those that where in Street Wear Chill set.... Hmm I think Tracy heard me when I said they where HOT - and THEY ARE - mmm I wanted both kits as soon as I saw them hehehe ... btw - you can pick them both up at www.scrapbook-bytes.com


Now... have to say a big WOOT to Miz Corina - she's made her very first COLLECTION!! Check out her blog to see the complete collection Here [and there might be a freebie on her blog at the moment also]- very very pretty stuff... and this one is my fav...




I LOVE BRIGHTS hehe... now to find the perfect photo... I also have this in my elements collection from Corina to use as well...




these are both in the store at www.plaindigitalwrapper.com

And lastly - this has to be the most AWESOME thing I have ever seen.... SOOO cool I can't wait to play with this!!! Look what Di's been up to... WOW WOW WOW!!!




go check it out at www.shabbyelements.com

See why I'm busy? hehe!! Can't wait to scrap - but alas I have to go and get ready, the boy will be here in a couple of hours and I want to get some study stuff done before hand!!!

So - in the mean time - go shop!!! ROFL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Peta they all look delicious, yummy and inspirational. Have lots of fun. I can't wait to see what you create.

Anonymous said...

Peeeeetaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Actually, I should probably be saying Traaaacyyyy!!! SBB has seen WAY too much of my money already but the stuff she's been coming out with lately is even more awesome than normal!