Tuesday, August 1, 2006

I’ll Tell you the truth, if you tell me the truth

Make a list of things you need, leave it empty
Except for number one, write “love”, gamble everything

yeap - i'm singing haha

Love Ben Lee!!

just avoiding cleaning my room....

I cleaned up some files on my computer and then thought of what I wanted to have achieved by the end of this month.... so I thought I would do a layout ROFLMAO - me procrastinate. NEVER!

Some of these are 'real' things I want to have achived - others are 'dreams' :)

{credits: paper Angie Biggs www.scrapgirls.com, brushes Michelle Coleman and Nancie Rowe Jantiz www.scrapartist.com [hope I spelt the names right - ohh well to lazy to go check - and not like they stop by here and will notice MUWHAHA! :P ]

Anyone else want to play and scrap their goals for August? We always do one's for the 'year' - why not do one just for the month and we'll all see how well we do at the end of the month - go on you know ya want to - post with a link if you do and I'll eve do like the 'dare' blogs and make up a little flicker with them all hehe ... go on - as they say in Grease two - it's better to play with a group then with yourself. *giggles*

okay I'll go back to my singing now ...


I know, I know, I know, I know what you'd say
I know, I know, I know, I know all the games you play
I am, I am, I am, I am not afraid cause
I know, I know, I know, I know what to say

4 comments:

Shelley said...

okay - i promise there will only be one post on this entry :p

I'll play - i'll let you know when I'm finished my lo... Might give me some motivation.. as I sit in surrounded by things *to do*

s. :)

Anonymous said...

I FOUND YOU!!!! Miss Possum, it's Penelope...or that's my alter ego anyway...know who I am?

OK I'm probably freaking you out...we're friends from 'that forum'...

Peta said...

ROFL - yes I know who you are LOL

and you know sadley there are 3 forums that could fall into 'that forum' ... but miz Pen you'd be from the one that starts with i - and ends in do? - must make sure I'm not assumeing again casue don't want to make another ass out of u and me again [rofl - shelley will understand what I mean here - and funny enough I thought the Sheley was actually someone from 'that forum' pmsl] <~~ you know that was more then likely only funny to me!

Pen - how did you find me??? [and I would use your real name but have no wish to embrass myself if a/ it isnt you and b/ I spell it wrong....

Anonymous said...

Peta, you have me correct!

And I found you through a twisted set of websurfing...from a baby forum to pickleberry, to your forum to here! And glad I did too -been missing you!