Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Everyone wants to be individual, everybody else does too

Okay well don't know if blogger will behave it's self or not - waiting on it to upload some prettyness for you all hehe

so while we wait ... I'll sing for you...

nah I'd never put you all thought that..... [again]

I do amit to it - I'll be that strange person singing along to the music in the shopping center - sometimes I don't even realise I'm doing it - but others I do and just don't care - because the song is to good not to sing along with.

Okay now - on with the show...

New layouts ... love this photo of Leah :)


{credits: Dianne Rigdon's Cool Breeze Collection from www.shabbyelements.com , Dani Mogstad's sticky tape and stitching www.designbydani.com, word art by Corina Nielsen http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/ }

And I have to say I am in love with Tracy Ann's new Mass collection... Love this photo of Kira doing her normal stunts on the swing! LOL I don't think I have ever actually seen her swinging on the swings the 'normal' way....

{credits: Tracy Ann Robinson's Mass Arrows avalable at www.scrapbook-bytes.com , stitching from Dani Mogstad at www.designbydani.com, Paint from Fee Jardine's paint box at www.thedigichick.com, word art by Peta Stokes avaliable here

Did you notice??? - I've put up a freebie for those who actually do read here - I'm not going to go off and post on some forum that it's here - as really whats the point of rewarding the people who actually read my blog - if I go tell every man and his dog it's here - not really rewarding you am I??? Only person that would be rewarding is me so I can get to the top of the top digi blogs list again hehe! - and I can't be stuffed doing that!

S0 yes - if you like the word art in the layout above- feel free to download it by clicking on the "here" in the credits - and if you do download it and are a lurker around here - come out and show yourself :P


13 comments:

katef said...

ir's times like these that I curse my download limit... come on wireless broadband I neeed you! Gorgeous LOs by the way, not that you ever do any other kind!

Anonymous said...

Well I can't get the link to work. BUT that could just be my computer it seems to be having a bit of a hissy fit today - oops that is ME having the fit!!! lol
Will try again later.

Gorgeous work as always.

Sandi :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Peta :) You might wanna fix the link though... it sticks the link on to the end of your blogger address so it comes up with a blogger message saying URL not found.
I managed to DL though by deleting the first half of the link LOL

Thanks for the word art and OMG those layouts are GORGEOUS!! Love them both :)

Anonymous said...

oh yes.. another lot of funky and individual layouts..

hmmm... i'm not a digi scrapper but i'm almost tempted to dl the freebie and give it a go.

Shelley :)

Peta said...

LOL Shell - I'll have to convert you hehe :) BTW - haven't wanted to assume it was "you" exactly - who knows who reads this .. lol - but glad it is you and that you have found me chickie - now email me would ya!! - We have to do lunch again!!!

link should be all fixed now girls ;)

Anonymous said...

ohhh.. Peta - so sorry to disappoint you.. you have the wrong Shell :p and here I was thinkin you were being extra noice to a stranger.. would the real *shell* please stand up.

I'm working on a blog (unfortunately I'm a tad techno challenged) and as soon as i've worked it out I'll stop being anonymous and include the link.

Shelley :)

Peta said...

ROFLMAO!! - now see that's why I was trying not to assume - casue I thought it was funny "you" hadn't been emailing me back but had been posting here.. so I guess I can go back to ranting about my old friends in saftey once more - although have nothing to rant about the 'real' shell about ROFL.

Okay I'll stop makeing an 'ass' our of u and me ... *rofl* - can't wait to find out your secrete identity Shelley!

Shelley said...

that is too funny - thats what I love about your blog - its so real!

i've *kind of* set up my blog.. funny thing is i tested something and now I can't work out how to put another post in.. but at least now this should give you the link?

I truly am hopeless at this stuff *skulks off into corner to continue my affair with powerblogger* Sorry to whoever else is reading this - i'm not really a stalker :p

Shelley :)

Peta said...

rofl - off to check you out now muwhaha - and what you mean you aren't my stalker *awww* and there I went thinking I was all special - doh!

Jodie said...

Love the layouts Peta!

justine said...

Loving it all. Thanks for the Word art and keep singing, i do that sometimes too.

DebF said...

ok, doing as I'm told, ducking out of lurkdom to wave hi and say thank you nicely to Peta (grin) - luv ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from sunny Manitoba, CANADA. Thanks for the freebie Peta! I love to sing too..but I'm pretty sure that I'm tone deaf by the looks I get sometimes! Oh well, I really love it.
Thanks again, Barb :)