Monday, July 31, 2006

eating my blog...

well i have to eat my blog post!!! ROFLMAO


This one

Becasue today I got an email for a layout that is 'going' to be published in Scrapbooking Memories Digital gallery ... although I think I'll wait till I a/ have the paper work and b/ have it in actual print before I believe it 100% ROFL.

[my last layout was accepted but never printed]

and go figure had given up on the whole digital gallery [as the call I thought ened weeks ago also] - and had actually submited the layout for the Button Gallery...

So yes I'm feeling like I'm on a bit of a publishing high this week - four layouts now accepted! - and after having none localy all year - WAHOO! :)

and so I decided it was time to refresh the old published cover...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo congrats on the impending publications, Peta - especially SM. Knew you wouldn't be able to resist subbing for their recent digi call!!!

Hope the new course is all that you expected. Bye for now, Toby.