but I'm not every girl...
Umm Ma - naughty button - but hehe - I did say some of them where rude and ya know I'm just going to act like we are all adults and can handle the f word - for those of you who are offended - I'm sorry - you also might not like to visit for awhile as there are a few more in this vain to come yet....
So how was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty un eventful. The only thing of much interest is that my music player seems to have taken a dislike to me and wants to torture me by CONSTANTLY playing Savage Garden songs. I'm so over cranky vegie patch - why I have them on my computer I don't know I think I might just have to delete them out of the music library and haha - sure enough a new song just started playing and it's Cranky Vegie patch again - a thousand words.... *off to hit skip* Ahh Silver Chair "Freak" - much better!!
Now where was I? Ohh yes borning weekend. Although there has been some excitement in my digi universe. I had a crazy idea during the week for a new little project and before I could toss the idea out the window and go "Peta you're crazy, that wouldn't work" - I posted and got some people's interest.... so now I can't throw it away I HAVE To follow through - shit! HAHA
What am I on about - well I have started up a blog - yes yet another blog - I'm a sucker for them really - and this one is to show case those in the digi world who are looking to be on a creative team - those not already on one and those who are already are but looking for 'more' teams... Kind of like personal adds LOL. You can check it out here... Wana Be A Digi Star Have had some great feedback and some wonderful scrappers come on board. Some fun things are planned and I hope that it is well received in the digital community - I kind of feel all warm and fuzzy about giving something back to the community at large and this could be a very fun project!!
I have to say though it has brought out something in me that I need to address - Organisational Skills - I DON'T HAVE ANY!!! ROFL... I really need to start getting things organised so that I'm getting everything done that I need to - both in real life universe and digi one. DSDU needs a little more love from me - can you believe I haven't even made a blinkie for the girls there yet - slack or what - even worse I paid $10 [US] for access to the promotions for digital scrappers list and haven't sent out one ad yet!!! - SLACK SLACK SLACK. I must admit I'm actually feeling good about life at the moment [even in cranky pmt phase! *instert shocked face here*] as there are so many things going on right now and so much to 'do' - hence why I have to get this butt organised!! ... Heaven forbid that I start having a 'real' life - then things will really need to get organised so that I'm not neglecting anything!!! - I'm actually loving this! - who would have thunk it!
Okay rabbiting over and done with - LAYOUT TIME - my poor layout is currently not feeling very well loved over at DST - maybe it's the scary photo of your's truly that freaks them all into silence - but I still love it anyways - after all it's not about the comments is about if I like it all not!! - I have to thank Jodie for this - she's so cute!! Apparently she thinks I'm a wonderful friend [haha - gosh I think I'm the lucky one here - this girl seriously rocks more then mint slice biscuits!!!!] .. and for being such a wonderful friend she sent me this little gift - Jasmines Amy Kit as I had been drooling over it when Jodie was scrapping with it as part of her creative team duties...... THANKS JODIE!!!!
{credits:Jasmine's Amy Kit at http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/Paper Tear from http://www.atomiccupcake.com/ flowers and Gems from Ali Folendore at http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/Note Book Alpha from Shannon Lee Carlson at http://www.plaindigitalwraper.com/ }
Now - off to bed with me!! - Got to go out and do some study work tomorrow [collect 20 business cards for my assignment - yippie hehe]





3 comments:
Be grateful it's Savage Garden and not Missy Higgins' The Special Two. Love the layout! IHS = I Hate Steve :p. Good luck with your other blog thingy. Oh and keep those groovy buttons happening!
Shelley :)
rofl - I think I like my version better shelley!! :)
lol... so do i!!!!!!!
s. :)
Post a Comment