Well there really isn't all that much to say today. I'm sure I could find something to waffle on about but nah... Going to have an 'early' night and hopefully get more work done tomorrow, today I just managed to get to the shops and to do one layout... that's about it!!! I've decided I need to start up dating my dvd collection as I wanted to watch something tonight and there was nothing on telly so that left me with just the dvd player ... I had a choice between A Knights Tale, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure or Grease 2 - none of which where remotely appealing!! I ended up wishing that I had of picked up Resviour Dogs when I saw it, at least then I would have had something 'new' to watch... I watched Grease 2 - well up until the cool rider song got bored and had to turn it off ... then I came in here and scrapped the following....
{credits: Tracy Ann Robinson's Cool Water Kit avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com, Dani Mogstads buttons and blooms from www.designbydani.com and Free Jardines paint box from www.thedigichick.com }
so I guess not a total waste of a night!?!





No comments:
Post a Comment