Well no 'freaking wonder!!
Gosh - no wonder if feel like I'm on an emotional over load this month. I'm looking back and thinking - shit did all that happen THIS month...
I feel dizzy and overwhelemded just thinking about it all - some pretty big changes for me this month... and a lot of emotional baggage...
Scrap wise: -
1.Complained about Sm -didn't make their digital gallery - ohh well - thought about going for their masters thing at the last minute then decided - buggar that!
2. Got my Dream come true and Di asked me to be on her team.
3. Darcy wanted to grow up to be me on DST - so cute!
4. Got two layouts picked up for Legacy
5. I re-adjusted my dt commitments and have ended up stepping down from three of my teams [will make this more offical soon]
6. I picked up a another new team - Corina's [will make this more offical soon too]
Life wise: -
1. Got into Tafe!!!!
2. Started Tafe!!!!
3. Two friends who I haven't spoken to in ages got in contact with me out of the blue!
4. Ran into Stacy
5. Started talking to Stacy again....
6. Dealing with and processing events from a year ago.
and the month isn't over yet!! - it's only the 18th... can we please move onto august already.... I've been through enough in July thanks!



1 comment:
Hey Peta, don't know why I haven't stopped by your blog more regularly...but catching up on your most recent posts, yes you have been through quite a lot lately! I hope the rest of the month slows down for you and you start feeling a little better soon!
Post a Comment