In Scrap News
Well I can officially come out and fill you all in on this...
With everything that is going on I have decided to scale back on my scrapping time - so I can invest more into my studies. So there fore, I have stepped down from Robin, Sandra's and Fee's teams....
Now this is where people are going to look at me funny and go "But didn't you just get on two new teams this month?" - and the answer is, yes I did.
I know it looks 'bad' - but there are reasons for doing things the way I have - I will have scaled my scrapping commitments back with this change.
I didn't want to leave Robin, Sandra or Fee's team as I love each of these girls dearly and have loved what I have done with their kits and just adored getting to hang out with them - and the teams. But with Robin and Sandra I have been on their teams for over eight months now and they have both recently added new people into their teams that I think will do wonderful jobs for them - Robin's creative team call just seemed like the perfect timing to me to make this choice as by my leaving - it opened up a spot for someone else to get their dream come true and work for Robin as well.
It's a hard thing to leave a team. I wish I had more hours in the day to devotee to them all. BUT Studies must come first.... !! And I plan to make sure of that this time around - I know I said it six months ago - but I didn't follow through on it - scrapping was a big distraction [or hide out as the case maybe] ...
So yes changes changes changes... yes might mean less layouts from me - but I hope to improve me scrapping also through this subject as well as improve my job prospects and even life style!!! - I have high hopes and I mean to follow through with this choice all the way...
{Tracy Ann Robins's Fun Frames set 1 and Paper from her Just Papers pastel pack both at www.scrapbook-bytes.com Alpha tabs from Corina Nielsen at www.plaindigitalwrapper.com messy stitching from Katie Pertiet www.designerdigitals.com Heart Stitching from Dani Mogstad www.jenwilsondesigns.com paint brushe from Michelle Coleman www.scrapartist.com frame paintbrush from Fee Jardine www.thedigichick.com}




1 comment:
I think it always feels better when you have made a decision and follow it through, even when it's a tough one. So good for you, for making that tough choice! Hope all is well with you, Peta, and good luck with your studies.
Take care,
Rett
Post a Comment