Ohh Kiss me and smile for me ...
tell me that you'll wait for me, hold me like you'll never let me go...
Today - I feel postive. I feel turly peaceful - exhausted - sad - but peaceful. It's a crazy feeling. I'm sure this feeling won't last to long. But I know in my heart it is the feeling that will out live the others - does that make any sense?
When you stat to accpet things it's quite surpriseing how much better you can feel.
I can't believe just how true it is - the truth will set you free.
I have that now. I have my freedome - it's not a freedome I wanted I freely admit to that - but I guess it was a freedome that I needed.
and to toally nick a quote out of one of my own emails "And while again dreams I had maybe litted on the floor - while I may have to face the fact that there is no happy ever after - at least I'm free from the what if's the maybes and the one days.... that's got to be worth something."
Life is good - even if it does suck at times :P



No comments:
Post a Comment